● Wall-mounted design.
● Integrated with network audio decoding, digital amplifier and speaker.
● Adopting high-speed industrial grade dual-core (ARM+DSP) chip, with start-up time ≤ 1 second.
● Built-in Hi-Fi speaker and stereophonic Class-D power amplifier (2×10W/8Ω).
● Equipped with 1×3.5mm Audio Line Input interface which can be connected to external audio source.
● Equipped with 1×3.5mm Audio Line Output interface which can be connected to active speaker.
● Equipped with 1×Amplifier Output interface which can be connected to NAC-301C (10W) auxiliary passive speaker.
● Built-in loop detector to remotely monitor the operating condition of the speaker, easy maintenance.
● Supporting remote volume adjustment of the speaker on the server software.
● Supporting rotary knob volume adjustment of the local audio input.
● Equipped with standard RJ45 interface, accessible to the system wherever Ethernet is available, supporting cross-segment and cross-router.
● Optional: constant voltage backup module (automatically switch from "IP public address" to "analog public address" whenever network anomaly occurs).
● Optional: NAC-301C (10W) auxiliary passive speaker.
● Optional: wireless receiver module & NCS-29 2.4G wireless microphone.
●Power Supply & Consumption: DC 24V/1A, ≤23W
●Network Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, IGMP
●Built-in Amplifier: 2×10W/8Ω Class-D Power Amplifier
●Audio Decoding: MP2, MP3, PCM, ADPCM
●Network Chip Rate: 10/100Mbps
●Audio Sampling & Bit Rate: 8kHz~44.1kHz, 16bit, 8kbps~320kbps
●S/N & Frequency Response: ≥90dB, 200Hz~18kHz
●Network Delay: ≤30ms
●Power Output: 2×10W/8Ω
●Interface: 1xRJ45, 1x3.5mm Audio Input, 1x3.5mm Audio Output, 1×Amplifier Output, 1×Constant Voltage Backup Input (Optional), 1xPower Input
●Working Temperature & Humidity: -10℃~55℃, 10%~90%RH (Not Condensing)
●Dimensions & Weight: 246x157.5x147mm, 1.2kg